I know you’ve been wanting to travel as soon as the quarantine is over – I sure do! A lot of us have been waiting for that very moment to travel again and go to our dream destinations. If you’re wondering where the best place to go post-quarantine is, I’d say it’s Belize in Central America. This part of the world has not been discovered by many tourists but there are certainly many hidden gems there! This city is located between the Caribbean Sea and the eastern coast of Central America.
Belize is one of the cities on my post-quarantine bucket list and if you want to go on a journey with me, here are some places you can go to for a two-week vacation.
You do not want to miss out on what Belize City has to offer! This is the largest city in Belize where you can find almost everything–good places where you can try local food, the biggest and most modern establishments, and the most convenient transportation hub. When you go to Belize, you can access almost all cities and towns from Belize City. It’s also the central place for transportation so you can reach other destinations.
In terms of accommodation, you will find many hotels and motels in Belize City for affordable prices. There are spots specifically designed for tourists here and it would not be too difficult for you to find a place to stay regardless of your budget.
Belize Barrier Reef
This is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Belize. If you are looking for a spot where the most genuine and treasured gems are located, this is it. You will definitely enjoy this 300 kilometers long barrier reef system, which is also the second-largest reef in Australia. You can do lots of fun activities here–scuba diving, snorkeling, and sightseeing just to name a few. The Great Blue Hole, which is the most popular scuba diving destination in Belize, is also located here.
This is a small island in Belize that you can access via a small plane or a water taxi. Although relatively small, this place has been attracting tourists because of its cool and natural atmosphere. There are many small restaurants and great accommodations on the island so you would not need to go back and forth to the city after your long day trip. You can absolutely stay here overnight or for a few days even with a small budget.
Finally, if you are looking for a small town where you can find inexpensive hotels, good local food, bars, and cafes in Belize, San Ignacio is a good destination to explore. This place is a good spot for those who want a break from the hustle and bustle of the city and the beaches. After your long day trip in Caye Caulker or Belize Barrier Reef, you can head to San Ignacio to try what the locals have to offer. San Ignacio is surrounded by hills and rivers and is a great place to sightsee after you’ve tried some local food and drinks.
Invest with Xotic Properties today and your own vacation to Belize can be paid for. Contact us to learn how. 949-377-0005
Check out our other blog posts on “Dreamin’ Big”
- Dreamin’ Big About Post-Quarantine Travel! BelizeIf you’re wondering where the best place to go post-quarantine is, I’d say it’s Belize. This part of the world has not been discovered by many tourists but there are certainly many hidden gems there!
- Dreamin’ Big About Post-Quarantine Travel: OkinawaIf you have always dreamed of taking a vacation in Japan, then Okinawa is the perfect place to go. This majestic island offers unique natural landscapes, charming beaches, delicious gastronomy, wonderful historical monuments, and much more.
- Dreamin’ Big About Post-Quarantine Travel! Las VegasLas Vegas has a lot more to offer than delicious drinks and food, showgirls, and casinos. From the Grand Canyon to downtown, there are sights, activities, and plenty of experiences to keep your adventurous-self happy.
- Dreamin’ Big About Post-Quarantine Travel! Bora BoraThe luxury that Bora Bora offers exists nowhere else and is truly worth a visit. It is a land with breathtaking landscape and wonderful experiences.
- Dreamin’ Big About Post Quarantine Travel to Fiji IslandsAt Fiji Islands, visitors can expect the friendly spirit of the locals, many breathtaking beaches, terrain accented with rainforests, and much more.